example: performance comparison

The different parts of your organisation show very different performance, for example in the field of sales results, customer satisfaction or absenteeism of the staff. Why is this? How can the situation of the laggards be improved?

Optimal control
Statistical analysis of the data shows that the demographic characteristics of the local market area – a factor that cannot be influenced by the sales units – determine 40% of the sales organisation’s performance. Correcting for these factors reveals the actual performance. Comparison of well-performing sales units with less-performing units focuses attention on the other 60% of the factors that can be influenced, so that the overall performance level can be increased.

Based on the derived relationships, it is possible to predict the performance (sales, customer satisfaction, absenteeism) that may be expected in a new organisational unit (sales unit, department).